It’s the first day of Bloggiesta, and our mascot is PEDRO:
For my Bloggiesta tasks, I’d like to:
1. Write author birthday posts for January, February, and March, and set them to publish on the appropriate days.
2. Since I plan to take a Lenten break from blogging again this year, I’d like to grab some of the best of the posts in my archives and have them ready to post during Lent while I’m away.
4. Develop relationships by participating in Mother Reader’s Comment Challenge.
5. Finish writing a post directed to new bloggers in answer to a question mysister sent me last week. My baby sister is going to birth a brand new book blog, and she’s asking me for advice!
6. Finish my reviews and follow-up posts left over from my Cybils judging for 2009. I still have books to review and some thoughts on the general direction and quality of the middle grade fiction books I read for the Cybils.
7. Update reviews to Library Things Early Reviewers so that I can get back on their good list.
8. Work on adding links to all the reviews posted at the Saturday Review to the index pages. I can’t imagine finding enough time to do all of these, but I’d like to at least work on it.
I may come up with some other projects over the course of the weekend, may start some of these and not finish, may only get one or two projects done. That’s O.K. The main idea is have fun working on my blog along with others who are doing the same.
Bloggiesta is sponsored by Natasha at Maw Books. Thanks, Natasha.