I got this meme from Stefanie at So Many Books who assigned me the letter “C”.
1. Computer Guru Son, whose real name actually begins with “C”, too. He’s not a thing, but he is a talented and loving son. And I do love the man he is becoming.
2. C.S. Lewis. His books. All of them.
3. Cashews. I got some for Christmas; my urchins ate a lot of them. I want some more.
4. Christmas. I had a beautiful, family Christmas. I hope you did, too.
5. Cartography. A beautiful map is rather a delightful thing, don’t you think?
6. Connections. I like Madeleine L”Engle’s books partly because they’re all interconnected. Characters from an early novel show up in later novels. I like finding connections between authors and characters in books and bloggers and people in my life. I like it when one person I know from one place shows up somewhere else.
7. Community. I like books about community. I like writing about Community. I would like to figure out exactly how a community is formed and sustained, how members of a community can nurture one another without suffocating individuality.
8. Calligraphy. I don’t do it. I don’t do anything artistic. But I do enjoy the look of letters and words artistically spilled across a page.
9. Cherry Coke and chocolate. I shouldn’t, but I do.
If you’d like a letter, leave a comment, and I’ll pick one for you.