Name: Sherry Early
Date registered: 11/30/-0001
I'm a Christian, the homeschooling mom of eight (yes, all mine) children, married to a NASA engineer, and a confirmed bookaholic. I like old books, conservative politics, and new and interesting ideas. My hair is grey, my favorite clothes are red, and I love purple. Come on in and enjoy the blog. Be sure to tell me what you think before you leave.
- Saturday Review of Books: May 18, 2013: — 5/18/2013
- Beholding Bee by Kimberley Newton Fusco — 5/17/2013
- The Hidden Art of Homemaking, ch. 4, Painting, Sketching, Sculpturing — 5/14/2013
- Saturday Review of Books: May 11, 2013 — 5/10/2013
- Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield — 5/10/2013