In no particular order:
1. Participate in Poetry Friday. I’ve been reading other people’s poetry posts, but I’d like to share more of my favorites.
2. Participate more often in carnivals, especially The Carnival of Homeschooling and the Christian Carnival. That means I must write posts that fit into those carnivals.
3. Don’t be a Lazy Linker; do be a Frequent Friend. (Shades of Romper Room!) I like pointing out the good stuff I read on the web, and I enjoy giving credit where credt is due. But sometime I get lazy.
4. Publicize the Saturday Review of Books even more because I really do enjoy reading other people’s book reviews.
5. Continue writing about books and authors, but write more about my own thoughts on whatever I think about. Write more essay-type posts.
6. Use more pictures. I could use my own photos or appropriate pictures from allposters.com.
7. Get Computer-Guru Son to re-design the blog template. It’s time to redecorate.
8. Comment more on other people’s blogs. This one is related to #3. I would like to be an encourager and a stimulator-of-great-thoughts.
9. Encourage others I know in “real life” to start a blog. I know some profound thinkers and writers who could blog great things.
10. Just keep blogging. I’ve found my niche, for now anyway.